All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an overview and concise introduction to labour relations in Europe. The author seeks to transcend nationalism in labour relations by focusing his discussion and analysis on the continent as a whole and on groups of countries.
- Author BiographyHANS SLOMP is Lecturer in the Department of Political Science at the Catholic University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands. He is the author of Labor Relations in Europe: A History of Issues and Developments (Greenwood, 1990).
- Author(s)Hans Stomp
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.