All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of relations between the sexes and the role of myth in the transition between unconscious fantasy and cultural forms, based on studies of the mythologies of the Gimi, from the Eastern Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- Author BiographyGillian Gillison is associate professor of anthropology at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Gillian Gillison
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1993
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note24 halftones, 1 map, 12 line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.