All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Hubert J. M. Hermans, the creator of Dialogical Self Theory, applies this theory to his own life and explains how readers can do the same. Through a series of thought-provoking questions, he invites readers to explore the long-term meaning of significant events in their own lives.
- Author BiographyHubert J. M. Hermans is professor emeritus at the Radboud University Nijmegen in the Netherlands. He is the creator of Dialogical Self Theory and founder of the International Society for Dialogical Science. Hermans serves as the scientific director of the International Institute for the Dialogical Self.
- Author(s)Hubert J. M. Hermans
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notefigures
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £12.99
- £6.97Trending at £7.36
- £12.11Trending at £12.78
- £8.38Trending at £11.08
- £11.05Trending at £12.28
- £6.86Trending at £7.50
- £10.08Trending at £10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.