Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.95Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that Kierkegaard's poetics takes shape in conversation with many of the major themes of early German Romanticism, this book offers an appreciation of the depth of Kierkegaard's engagement with Romanticism, and of the contours of his alternative to that literary movement.
- Author BiographyJoel Rasmussen is an assistant professor at Harvard Divinity School.
- Author(s)Joel Rasmussen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.