All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a rigorous application of international legal rules governing the proper interpretation of the institutions' mandates.
- Author BiographyMac Darrow is currently the Coordinator at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) of the HURIST (Human Rights Strengthening) Joint Programme between OHCHR and UNDP.
- Author(s)Mac Darrow
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.