All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween Page and Screen shows the continuing relevance of film as a cultural medium for contemporary literature. Its integrative approach allows readers to situate current shifts within the literary field in a wider, long-term perspective.
- Author BiographyKiene Brillenburg Wurth Associate Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Utrecht. Her most recent publications include Controlled Accidents (with Sander van Maas) and Musically Sublime: Indeterminacy, Infinity, Irresolvability (Fordham).
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleVerbal Arts: Studies in Poetics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKiene Brillenburg Wurth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.