All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers excerpts from novels and short stories by some of the important and established contemporary writers: Rebecca Brown, Ana Castillo, Michelle Cliff Kingston, Ha Jin, and Helena Maria Viramontes. This book is suitable for readers interested in one or more of these authors, and scholars interested in multicultural and transnational literatures.
- Author BiographyDeborah Poe is Assistant Professor of English at Pace University. Her areas of specialization are contemporary American and global fiction, contemporary poetics, and poststructuralist and postcolonial theory. Dr. Poe is the author of three poetry collections The Last Will Be Stone, Too (2013), Elements (2010), and Our Parenthetical Ontology (2008), as well as a novella in verse, Helene (2012). Ama Wattley is Assistant Professor of English at Pace University. She received her PhD from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Her areas of specialization are twentieth-century African American and American drama and fiction. She has published essays on fiction writers Toni Morrison and Ann Petry and playwrights August Wilson, Amiri Baraka, Alice Childress, Aishah Rahman, and P. J. Gibson.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAma Wattley,Deborah Poe
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.