All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £6.45Trending at £6.79
- £5.80Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £5.11Trending at £5.38
- £8.89Trending at £9.14
About this product
- Description'Between the Woods and the Water' continues Patrick Leigh Fermor's celebrated epic account of his journey at the age of eighteen, in 1933, from the Hook of Holand to Constantinople. Here he travels down the Danube from Budapest, across the Great Hungarian Plain on horseback, and over the Rumanian border into Transylvania.
- Author BiographyPatrick Leigh Fermor now lives in Greece with his wife in a house he designed and built.
- PrizesWinner of Thomas Cook Travel Book Award 1986/87 and Thomas Cook Travel Book Awards Narrative Travel Book Category 1986.
- Author(s)Patrick Leigh Fermor
- PublisherJohn Murray General Publishing Division
- Date of Publication01/03/1987
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/10/2003
- Content Notemap, index
- Weight462 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.