Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.32+ £0.57 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comically sinister tale of wicked spirits and suburban mediums from the Man Booker Prize-winning author of 'Wolf Hall' and 'Bring Up the Bodies'.
- Author BiographyHilary Mantel is the author of thirteen books , including A PLACE OF GREATER SAFETY, BEYOND BLACK, and the memoir GIVING UP THE GHOST. Her two most recent novels, WOLF HALL and its sequel BRING UP THE BODIES, have both been awarded The Man Booker Prize - an unprecedented achievement.
- PrizesShort-listed for Orange Prize 2006.
- Author(s)Hilary Mantel
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight344 g
- Width198 mm
- Height131 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.