All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDocumenting the real world of the contemporary hospital, its nurses, and their moral and ethical crises, this work provides an analysis of the forces that influence moral decisions in hospitals.
- PrizesWinner of American Sociological Association, Medical Sociology Section: Elliot Freidson Publication Award 1998.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Chambliss
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/07/1996
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMorality and Society Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.