All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.23Trending at £12.66
- £7.44Trending at £8.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £7.76Trending at £8.98
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £6.35Trending at £8.17
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of operating off-the-backfoot and protecting and conserving nature perceived as under threat, conservationists are becoming proactive and creative in the face of habitat loss, agricultural intensification and climate change. This book offers an agenda for managing the wildlands in Britain and for expanding and connecting such lands.
- Author BiographyPeter Taylor is an independent consultant specializing in environmental policy. He was founder and director of the Political Ecology Research Group (1978-1992), and now leads the communications consultancy Ethos.
- Author(s)Peter Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, colour maps, figures, tables, index
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.