All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a critical reading of corporeality in the narrative fiction of the Catalan writer Merce Rodoreda. The author considers art and film theory, feminism, literary criticism, spatial studies and nationalist theory, and explores notions of the gendered body in a particular cultural, geographical and political space.
- Author BiographyEva Bru-Dominguez is a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Hispanic Studies, University College Cork, funded by the Irish Research Council. Her main research interests include the representation of the body, gender and sexuality studies, as well as Catalan visual culture and literature.
- Author(s)Eva Bru-Dominguez
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- Series TitleHispanic Studies: Culture and Ideas
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight360 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.