All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Frank J. Menolascino,John J. McGee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight329 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1. Interdependence: The Fulfillment of Being with Others.- 2. Unconditional Valuing.- 3. Our Interactions: Valuing versus Domination.- 4. The Person's Interactions: Union versus Apartness.- 5. Dialogue: The Expression of Human Valuing.- 6. Testimonials to Dialogue.- 7. The Process of Mutual Change.- 8. The Practice of Mutual Change.- 9. Suggestions for Common Situations.- 10. Coming Home.- Suggested Readings.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.