CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a critique and rethinking of the origins and significance of the modern state as it has been understood within contemporary historical materialism. This book is suitable for students of historical sociology, political geography, international relations and political science.
- Author BiographyHannes Lacher is Associate Professor of International Relations at the Eastern Mediterranean University in Cyprus and currently a Visiting Professor at York University, Canada.
- Author(s)Hannes Lacher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.