All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides frameworks and case studies examining the interests, motivations, objectives, and strategies of smaller states in response to a regional or global hegemon.
- Author BiographyKristen P. Williams is Professor of Political Science at Clark University. Steven E. Lobell is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah. Neal G. Jesse is Associate Professor of Political Science at Bowling Green State University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight456 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKristen P. Williams,Neal G. Jesse,Steven E. Lobell
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.