All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Inclusion adopts a holistic and systems view of the organization, presents a behavioral model of organizational inclusion based upon research with thousands of employees, and discusses elements of organizational design that need to be adjusted to create, nurture, and sustain an inclusive culture.
- Author BiographyAuthor J. Goosby Smith: Smith is Associate Professor of Management at Pepperdine University. Her areas of expertise include strategic inclusion and diversity consulting. Her research areas are workplace inclusion and veterans issues in higher education. She holds a B.S. from Spelman College and M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from Case Western Reserve University. Author Josie Bell Lindsay: Lindsay, CEO of Bell & Lindsay, Inc. a management consulting firm, has expertise in Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Team Effectiveness, Human Side of Technology, Change Management and Inclusion. A consultant at Fortune 500 companies and national conference presenter, she holds a M.S. in Organizational Development from Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)J. Goosby Smith,Josie Bell Lindsay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight505 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.