All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet against the history of the Gay Pride Movement in America, this book charts the discovery of AIDS by a Los Angeles doctor and its growth from a localised weird gay disease into an international epidemic.
- Author(s)Dominique Lapierre
- Date of Publication11/04/1991
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/05/1993
- Content Noteforms transparencies
- Weight836 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £10.49
- £8.67Trending at £9.32
- £9.02Trending at £10.42
- £10.38Trending at £11.56
- £7.55Trending at £8.06
- £7.18Trending at £8.01
- £7.32Trending at £7.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.