All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond Reason and Tolerance argues that to prepare students to engage political, ethnic, and religious differences, higher education must adopt a developmental model for a formative and liberal undergraduate education.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Thompson is Professor in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at Duke University. He was formerly Dean of Trinity College of Arts and Sciences and Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education at Duke.
- Author(s)Robert J. Thompson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.