All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the detrimental impact of zero tolerance policies on young people's educational experience and well being. This volume offers insights into how to increase the effectiveness of youth development and education programs, and how to create responsive youth policies at the local, state, and federal level.
- Author BiographyPedro Noguera is Professor at the Steinhardt School of Education at New York University. Julio Cammarota is an assistant professor in the Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology and the Mexican-American Studies & Research Center at the University of Arizona. Shawn Ginwright is an Assistant Professor of Sociology and Ethnic Studies at Santa Clara University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Youth Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJulio Cammarota,Pedro A. Noguera,Shawn Ginwright
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.