All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a framework designed to help readers understand the potential and the means of achieving a collaborative organization that reaps the harvest of long-term investment in teams.
- Author BiographyMichael Beyerlein is director of the Center for the Study of Work Teams and professor of Industrial/Organizational Psychology at the University of North Texas. He has edited or cowritten twelve books on collaboration. Craig McGee is a principal with Solutions, and president and past-president of the Organization Design Forum, a professional society dedicated to the theory and practice of designing high performing organizations. Linda Moran works for AchieveGlobal. She has written or coauthored five books, including Self-Directed Work Teams: The New American Challenge. Sue Freedman is founder and president of Knowledge Work Associates, a consulting firm specializing in collaboration and change in complex organizations.
- Author(s)Craig McGee,Linda Moran,Michael M. Beyerlein,Susan Freedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width177 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.