All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age when so much violence is committed in the name of religion, how can religion become a vehicle for peace? A historic conference focused on the transformative powers of Christianity, Islam and Judaism to provide new beginnings for people of faith committed to the restoration of peace.
- Author BiographyJames L. Heft, S.M., is President and Founding Director of the Institute for Advanced Catholic Studies and University Professor of Faith and Culture and Chancellor, University of Dayton. He edited Believing Scholars: Ten Catholic Intellectuals and Beyond Violence: Religious Sources for Social Transformation in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam for Fordham.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleAbrahamic Dialogues
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight211 g
- Width139 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJames L. Heft
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.