Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionNo other book provides an overview of the investment process by such a diverse spread of investors with so much top-notch effort to make their ideas accessible to the average investor. This book showcases investment superstars, featuring their stories and strategies.
- Author BiographyS. L. MINTZ is the New York Bureau Chief at CFO magazine, a publication of the Economist Group dedicated to the latest financial thinking and how it is being implemented in today's world. He is the cowriter of John Neff on Investing (with John Neff) and author of Five Eminent Contrarians. DANA DAKIN and THOMAS WILLISON are founders of Dakin & Willison, a marketing and communications consulting firm for the financial services industry and a coproducing partner of Beyond Wall Street.
- Author(s)Dana Dakin,Steven L. Mintz,Thomas Willison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2000
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.