All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeene argues that international relations beyond the West were influenced by colonialism not international law.
- Author BiographyEdward Keene is Tutor in Politics at Balliol College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Edward Keene
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleLSE Monographs in International Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.