All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £11.89Trending at £13.30
- £9.50Trending at £9.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £14.99Trending at £24.43
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis work describes in detail such issues as the concurrent development of international law and the law of the sea, the complex negotiating process that resulted in the completed Law of Sea Convention and policy directions and issues for the US in the post-convention environment.
- Author BiographyCAPTAIN GEORGE V. GALDORISI is Chief of Staff in U.S. Navy's Cruiser Destroyer Group 3. He holds degrees from the United States Naval Academy, the Naval Postgraduate School, the University of San Diego, and the Naval War College. CAPTAIN KEVIN R. VIENNA is with the U.S. Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. He holds degrees from the United States Naval Academy, the College of William and Mary, the University of Southern California, and the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)George V. Galdorisi,Kevin R. Vienna
- Date of Publication20/11/1997
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.