All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the tension between multilingual practices and the monolingual paradigm in 20th century literature through the German writings of Kafka, Adorno, Tawada, Ozdamar, and Zaimoglu.
- Author BiographyYasemin Yildiz is Assistant Professor of German at the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Yasemin Yildiz
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern Language Initiative
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.99
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £6.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.