All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
About this product
- DescriptionTaking an intricate look at vitality and health in congregations based on information gathered from the 2001 U.S. Congregational Life Survey, the authors conclude that congregations have ten strengths, and that by building upon these strengths, congregations can transform their futures.
- Author BiographyCynthia Woolever is Professor of Sociology of Religious Organizations at Hartford Seminary in Hartford, Connecticut. As a sociologist and consultant, she has over twenty years of experience working with congregations, judicatories, and seminaries. She is coauthor of A Field Guide to U.S. Congregations and Beyond the Ordinary: 10 Strengths of U.S. Congregations, both published by WJK. Deborah Bruce is Associate Research Manager in the Research Services office of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). She has co-authored articles published in Research in the Social Scientific Study of Religion and the Journal of Beliefs and Values.
- Author(s)Cynthia Woolever,Deborah Bruce
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/01/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.