All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Peck's fifty-six black-and-white photographs of this Himalayan kingdom allow the reader to look at the landscapes, people, ceremonies, and architecture as if witnessed firsthand.
- Author BiographyKris King is the founder and CEO of Wings Seminars, a company dedicated to assisting individuals and organizations to accomplish their goals through seminars ranging from personal effectiveness for adults and teens, to team development and leadership training. She also provides consultation services to businesses and is a sought-after speaker on a variety of relationship and personal growth topics. She lives in Eugene, Oregon, with her family.
- Author(s)Kris King,Mary Peck
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note50 b/w photos
- Weight894 g
- Width300 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.