CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Bibliographical Catalogue of Books Privately Printed: Including Those of the Bannatyne, Maitland and Roxburghe Clubs and of the Private Presses at Darlington, Auchinleck, Lee Priory, Newcastle, Middle Hill, and Strawberry Hill by John Martin (Paperback, 2014)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionReissued in its 1834 first edition, this valuable catalogue records the pre-Victorian output of Britain's private presses.
- Author(s)John Martin
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication08/06/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Printing, Publishing and Libraries
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.