All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1896, Maria E. Ward published a comprehensive instruction manual aimed at women interested in cycling. This book was a catch all guide to cycling covering everything from choosing a bicycle and learning to ride to health and dress.
- Author(s)Maria E. Ward
- PublisherEditorial Maxtor Libreria
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationValladolid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintEditorial Maxtor Libreria
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width115 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.