All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide that provides expert advice on the entire process of tendering in the three key areas of public sector procurement, contracts for private sector clients and applications for research funding.
- Author BiographyHarold Lewis is a writer, editor and independent consultant with more than 30 years' professional experience of working with businesses of all kinds and with private and public sector clients. He has written over 300 successful bids and proposals, including successful bids for contracts from private and public sector organizations. His responsibilities have included the role of Senior Consultant, Terms of Reference Expert and Proposal Evaluator on EC-funded technical assistance programmes. He has participated as a member of technical teams undertaking overseas projects funded by international, regional and bilateral development agencies, including the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, UNDP and DfID. He is also the Institute of Directors' specialist advisor on competitive bidding and tendering.
- Author(s)Harold Lewis
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.