All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
- £11.96Trending at £12.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the main theorems in bifurcation theory. It covers both the local and global theory of one-parameter bifurcations for operators acting in infinite-dimensional Banach spaces and shows how to apply the theory.
- Author BiographyHansjorg Kielhofer is a Professor at the University of Augsburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Hansjorg Kielhofer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number156
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.