Bifurcation Theory of Functional Differential Equations by Jianhong Wu, Shangjiang Guo (Hardback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book summarizes effective and general approaches and frameworks in the investigation of bifurcation phenomena for functional differential equations (FDEs). It provides all the tools from bifurcation theory and contains examples and applications.
- Author BiographyShangjiang Guo is a Professor at Hunan University. Jianhong Wu is a Professor at York University.
- Author(s)Jianhong Wu,Shangjiang Guo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number184
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.