All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive research by the Accenture Institute for High Performance and interviews from over 30 industries, this book intends to give you the tools to take control of your future.
- Author BiographyLarry Downes is a consultant and author of Unleashing the Killer App. He is a columnist for both Forbesand CNET, and writes regularly for other publications including Slate, the Wall Street Journal, The Harvard Business Review and USA Today, among others. Paul Nunes is the Global Managing Director of Research at the Accenture Institute for High Performance. His research findings have been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal,USA Today, BusinessWeek.com, Forbes.com, Los Angeles Times, andChicago Tribune among other publications and media, and he is the Senior Contributing Editor at Outlook, Accenture's journal of thought leadership.
- Author(s)Larry Downes,Paul Nunes
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.