All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete and most user-friendly guide to French verbs for beginning and intermediate students.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Stillman, Ph.D. is a well-known writer of foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference books. He holds a Ph.D. in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is a professor at The College of New Jersey where he teaches Italian, Spanish, French, and Hebrew. Ronni L. Gordon, Ph.D. is a prominent author of foreign language textbooks, reference books, and materials for multimedia. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American History and Literature from Rutgers University, and taught at Harvard and Boston University. She is an education consultant specializing in curriculum development in foreign languages, literature, and history, and teacher training.
- Author(s)David M. Stillman,Ronni L. Gordon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Language(s)English and French
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight924 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.