All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable collection of blob pictures to promote discussion. It is organised into themes and scenarios that include: places; issues; occasions; and, personal development. Each picture is accompanied by ideas and questions to kick-start class, group or one-to-one discussion. It also includes a CD-ROM.
- Author BiographyPip Wilson is a trainer, author, group worker, gamester, husband and father of two daughters. He has also spent his life as a street gangs worker in East London, a residential care worker in Cheshire, a homeless charity CEO in London, a games show designer and host worldwide. Ian Long has worked as an artist with children, youth and adults. He has been a youth and children's worker in Gloucestershire, an artist-in-residence in Lambeth and is currently a teacher in a school in Chichester. He is married to Jane and enjoys life with their two girls. Ian has illustrated many books for Pip and is currently preparing more no-reading tools for publication.
- Author(s)Ian Long,Pip Wilson
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBlobs
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight607 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.