All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Ideas for Little Kids includes everything a teacher, a parent, or a college student needs to teach philosophy to elementary school children from picture books. Written in a clear and accessible style, the book explains why it is important to allow young children access to philosophy during primary-school education.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Wartenberg is professor of philosophy at Mount Holyoke College and has been working with teachers on teaching philosophy for children for over a decade. He is a member of the American Philosophical Association Committee on Precollege Instruction in Philosophy. Among his other books are Existentialism and Thinking on Screen.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Wartenberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notefigures
- Weight295 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.