All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a strength training system for high school and college athletes in the USA. This title helps establish the solid foundations needed to compete successfully and advance athletes. It imparts the fundamental exercise techniques and drills necessary for developing strength, power, agility and speed for various sports.
- Author BiographyGreg Shepard is the owner and founder of Bigger Faster Stronger (BFS), which has been providing strength training programmes to high schools and colleges for over 30 years. He has given more than 500 seminars to coaches and athletes and more than 9,000 high schools have implemented his BFS programme. Shepard is the author of numerous publications, including the BFS print magazine, which has a circulation of over 500,000.
- Author(s)Greg Shepard
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 131 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.