All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the rapid economic growth of Spain's Bilbao region during its massive exportation of iron ore to Great Britain between 1875 and 1899. It focuses upon the opportunities it created for Bilbao businessmen and combines economic history with social, cultural and political analysis.
- Author BiographyEduardo Jorge Glas earned his Ph.D. at Columbia University. He traveled extensively in Spain and Basque homelands to research his work.
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Content Notebibliography, appendixes
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.