All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBillions of Missing Links
- Author BiographyDr. Geoffrey Simmons has studied the human body and evolutionary theory for more than 40 years. He received his M.D. in 1969 and now practices medicine in Oregon. In 2006 he became a senior fellow of the Discovery Institute. A director of Physicians and Surgeons for Scientific Integrity, Dr. Simmons has authored nine books, including What Darwin Didn't Know and Billions of Missing Links.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Simmons
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.