All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated series presents the uniforms and equipment of the United States Army from the nineteenth century to the present day. Each volume combines detailed and informative captions with over 100 rare and unusual images. These books are a must for anyone interested in American military uniforms and the history of the United States Army.
- Author BiographyMichael J. McAfee, was a curator at the West Point Military Academy Museum for many years and is internationally known as an expert on the uniforms worn by U.S. forces in the Civil War. Phillip P. Langellier is the author of several publications on the life and times of the US soldier including Billy Yank: The Uniform of the Union Army, 1861-1865 and Redlegs: U.S. Artillery from the Civil War to the Spanish-American War, 1861-98.
- Author(s)John P. Langellier,Michael J. McAfee
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Noteintegrated b/w photos, 8 pages of colour
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.