CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara Sillery
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note195 photos
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Author BiographyBarbara Sillery is an award-winning and prolific producer and writer with a penchant for visual history. She earned a bachelors degree in theater and speech from Marywood University. Among her many credits are a successful internship with the Actors Equity Theater in New York and a position working for the theater as its stage manager. Her fascination with the cultural history of places and antiques led her to write The Haunting of Louisiana, The Haunting of Mississippi, and The Haunting of Cape Cod and the Islands, all published by Pelican. After many years in the New Orleans area, she moved to East Falmouth, Massachusetts, near her childhood home in New York, and is enjoying exploring the fascinating stories of New England.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.