All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with algorithmic problems related to binary quadratic forms. This book focuses on the algorithmic aspects of the theory. It introduces the reader to important areas of number theory such as diophantine equations, reduction theory of quadratic forms, geometry of numbers and algebraic number theory. It explains applications to cryptography.
- Author BiographyBuchmann: Professor of Computer Science and Mathematics special areas number theory, computer algebra, cryptography associate editor Journal of Cryptology Leibniz Award of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Author of Introduction to cryptography UTM, translated into seven languages Member of Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences Member of Academy of Sciences and Literature, Mainz Vollmer: Thesis and several articles on algorithms for Class Group and Regulator computation in quadratic fields.
- Author(s)Johannes Buchmann,Ulrich Vollmer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- Series TitleAlgorithms and Computation in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.