All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from leading scholars and activists from the U.S. and Mexico, Binational Human Rights analyzes the feminicides in Ciudad Juarez, the drug war, and the plight of migrants within the context of U.S. and Mexican policies, which mutually affect human rights conditions in each nation.
- Author BiographyWilliam Paul Simmons is Associate Professor of Gender and Women's Studies at the University of Arizona and author of Human Rights Law and the Marginalized Other and An-Archy and Justice: An Introduction to Emmanuel Levinas's Political Thought. Carol Mueller is Professor of Sociology and former Director of the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences at Arizona State University. She is coeditor of Repression and Mobilization and Frontiers of Social Movement Theory, among other titles.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCarol Mueller,William Paul Simmons
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.