All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1068 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byOskar R. Zaborsky
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsBioHydrogen 97: Keynote Address; E.E. David, Jr. The Science of BioHydrogen: An Energetic View; J. Miyake. The Technology of BioHydrogen; J.R. Benemann. Marine Genomes; T. Matsunaga, H. Takeyama. Commencement Challenge; P. Takahashi. Maximizing Photosynthetic Productivity and Light Utilization in Microalgae by Minimizing the Light-Harvesting Chlorophyll Antenna Size of the Photosystems; A. Melis, et al. Nostoc PCC 73102 and H2: Knowledge, Research, and Biotechnological Challenges; P. Lindblad, et al. Molecular Biology of Hydrogenases; C. Tose, et al. Effect of Hydrogenase 3 Over-Expression and Disruption of Nitrate Reductase on Fermamentive Hydrogen Production in Escherichia coli: A Metabolic Engineering Approach; K. Sode, et al. Improvement of Bacterial Light-Dependent Hydrogen Production by Altering the Photosynthetic Pigment Ratio; M. Miyake, et al. A Toolkit for Metabolic Engineering of Bacteria: Application to Hydrogen Production; J.D. Keasling, et al. Electron Transport as a Limiting Factor in Biological Hydrogen Production; P.C. Hallenbeck, et al. Reconstitution of an Iron-Only Hydrogenase; H. McTavish. 52 additionel articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.