All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionOf all food products dairy foods have the most potential concerning functional foods. This book focuses on bioactive milk lipid components, which vary widely among mammalian species. It also describes different aspects of biological active colostrums and milk proteins and their derivatives, with special concern on species specific effects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 606
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight966 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byZsuzsanna Bosze
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.