All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a manual and reference guide on such issues as excavation techniques, ethical issues in handling of human remains including NAGPRA compliance, lab and forensic techniques, field and taphonomic clues and more. Includes a range of field studies.
- Author BiographyDebra L. Martin is the Lincy Professor of Anthropology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She directs a graduate program in bioarchaeology. Ryan Harrod is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and an instructor at College of Southern Nevada. Ventura R. Perez is assistant professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Author(s)Debra L. Martin,Ryan P. Harrod,Ventura R. Perez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleManuals in Archaeological Method, Theory and Technique
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight604 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.