All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of biocultural diversity is emerging as a dynamic, integrative approach to understanding the links between nature and culture and the interrelationships between humans and the environment. This book is an analysis of projects from all around the world that take an integrated biocultural approach to sustaining cultures and biodiversity.
- Author BiographyLuisa Maffi, Ph.D., is a linguist and anthropologist, and one of the originators of the field of biocultural diversity. She is co-founder and Director of the international NGO Terralingua. She is based in British Columbia, Canada. Ellen Woodley, Ph.D., works as an ecological consultant in environment and development, specializing in issues of local and traditional ecological knowledge. She is based in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Ellen Woodley,Luisa Maffi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.