All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers American and Canadian economists and thinkers with views on economics from the pre-Revolutionary period to the 1950s. The entries in this work capture contributions to the development of economic thought in America; and encapsulate the diversity of that thought and the influences that have been at play on American economic thinking.
- Author BiographyRoss B. Emmett is a Professor at James Madison College, Michigan State University. Professor Emmett has published widely on the field of History of American Economists.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThoemmes Continuum
- Weight1651 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJames Madison,Ross B. Emmett
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.