All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work attempts to bridge the theoretical, methodological, and practice oriented issues revolving around the notion of biographical ruptures and their repairs from cultural psychological perspectives in order to bring novel understandings to the debateof what it means to be a developing human being in an ever changing world.
- Author BiographyAmrei C. Joerchel , Sigmund Freud Privatuniversitat, Austria. Gerhard Benetka , Sigmund Freud Privatuniversitat, Austria.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Cultural Psychology
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAmrei C. Joerchel,Gerhard Benetka
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.96Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.