All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the latest developments in clinical omics, this volume details the algorithms currently used in publicly available software tools. It looks at statistics, algorithms, automated data retrieval, and experimental consideration in the various omics areas.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number593
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRune Matthiesen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.